Our products and services
A SAAS PLATFORM FOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Since 2005, Preventeo has been designing, developing and marketing an innovative SaaS platform for management systems administration.
Preventeo combines cloud-based software/business solutions with expert consulting services. In just 10 years, it has become a benchmark in management systems administration in France.
More than 200 clients, including large multinationals, use the Preventeo platform on a daily basis.
The platform provides a collaborative and secure (single point of entry) workspace, and enables its users:
- To share, organize and manage the following business processes: Social – Human Resources / Occupational Health and Safety / Maintenance / Property / Facilities Management / Environment / Energy Efficiency / CSR / Industrial Safety and Security/ Food Safety / Quality – Operational Performance / IT Security / Legal.
- To access all of their applications (action plans / reporting / indicators / compliance management / risk management / management and investigation of incidents / administrative forms) and related documentation.
- To access applicable legislation and legal requirements (very high-added-value databases).
Preventeo has a team of functional and IT consultants who provide:
Services Build-Up / Implementation:
- Needs analysis.
- Evaluation of data transfer.
- Study of the interfaces between the Client and Preventeo information systems.
- Configuring options (turn-key solution).
- Software customisation tailored to the Client’s needs (made-to-measure solution).
- Reception & run tests.
- Project monitoring.
- Performance monitoring.
Customer data is hosted in a private cloud run by data centres located in France. With our multi-tenant and single-tenant options, availability, security and confidentiality are contractually guaranteed.
Platform uptime is 99.5%. The Preventeo infrastructure is redundant across several sites in France, and managed by two French operators with the highest levels of certification (TIER IV, PCI-DSS, HDS, ISO 27001, etc.).
Clients automatically receive full updates and upgrades and always have access to the latest version of the application.
ADVICE – EXPERTISE
Preventeo’s consultants and experts have considerable experience in showing new users how to implement the solution.
Their areas of expertise include:
- Management of the platform’s applications (organization modeling, reporting and indicator definition).
- Audits required by international regulations or internal rules.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Risk analysis/assessment.
- Incident analysis and accident investigation.
- Improve long-term economic, social and environmental performance.
- Focus on operational excellence.
By involving its partners and clients, and through its commitment to constantly improving its products and services, Preventeo aims to reinvent and optimise management systems administration.
10 years of expertise and innovation designed to improve management systems administration.
2015 – 2016
- Launch of the Quality module.
- Launch of the transnational solution.
- 200 clients
2012 – 2013
- Launch of the risk exposure (Expositeo / Chimiteo) and incident management (Rexteo) modules.
- Launch of the Industrial Safety and Food Safety modules.
- 150 clients
2008 – 2009
- Acknowledged as a ‘Young Innovative Company’ by the French Ministries of Research and Finance.
- Financing of 5 R&D theses on management system performance and ontologies.
- Launch of the Preventeo users’ club.
- 20 clients
2006 – 2007
- First 5 clients.
- AIR FRANCE
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- Financing of 5 R&D theses on the performance of management systems and ontologies.
- Launch of the Audit Management (Maturiteo) and Risk Management (Evaluteo) modules.
- 5 clients
2002 – 2005
- 2002 – Winner of the competition for the creation of innovative technology companies organised by the French Ministry of Research.
- 2003 – The Preventeo project joins the regional incubator.
- R&D partnership with the Centre for Research into Risks and Crises – CRC MINES PARISTECH.
- 2004 – Creation of Preventeo.
- Development begins on the SaaS platform and its management software (Organisateo / Managementeo / Indicateo).
- Launch of the Monitoring and Regulatory Compliance (Reglementeo/Conformiteo), Occupational Health and Safety, and Environment modules.