VALUES AND TEAMS
Dedicated to the performance and success of our clients.
Meet unmet needs.
AGILITY & FLEXIBILITY
Rapidly and effectively adapt to our clients’ needs.
Set and meet objectives.
Learn, progress, and teach others.
United we stand, divided we fall.
Find out more about our teams, and their main responsibilities:
THE PRODUCT TEAM
- Identify the needs of clients.
- Analyse best practices and methods for risk analysis, incident management, data collection, etc.
- Identify functions by software product line (the Road Map).
- Experts / engineers in risk management / sustainable development / quality / etc.
- Legal experts.
- Social relations experts.
- Product manager
THE INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM
- Supervision of datacenters.
- Supervision of outsourcing.
- Information systems security.
- Experts in IS infrastructure, VM, data and network security.
- Infrastructure manager
THE SOFTWARE TEAM
- Research & development (new web-based and mobile software solutions / Big Data).
- Software design/development in Agile mode.
- Software testing/maintenance.
- Software engineers dedicated to each product line.
- Test engineers.
- Project manager
- Software developer
- Software tester
THE LEGAL TEAM
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of legislation.
- Ongoing identification of and updates to legal requirements and conditions of applicability.
- Ongoing development of legal repository / questionnaires to evaluate legal compliance.
- Legal experts organised by field of expertise (Social, Environment, Products, etc.).
- Legal expert – analyst
THE SERVICES & CONSULTANCY TEAM
- Proof of Concept management, platform testing.
- Analysis of clients’ needs.
- Implementation & management of clients’ projects.
- Client follow-up & support.
- Advice & training.
- Software engineer / IT expert.
- Engineers in risk management / sustainable development / quality / etc.
- Legal experts.
- IT project manager
- IT consultant / business analyst
- Operational project manager
- Operations consultant
- Support consultant
THE SALES & MARKETING TEAM
- Ongoing analysis of client needs and business practices.
- Presentation and promotion of the benefits of Preventeo’s products.
- Business follow-up
- Engineering / business graduate / other degree-level qualifications
- Business engineers