Successful deployment of a management system solution requires a comprehensive project support mechanism tailored to the processes and environment of our clients.
Each stage of the project corresponds to a key objective that is defined as a function of the complexity, size and needs of your company.
Our customised support allows you to make the most of the functionality offered by the Preventeo platform and consequently maximise the value of your investment.
PROJECT LAUNCH NEEDS ANALYSIS
Establish project scope and detailed plans.
Share objectives with all of the actors involved.
Launch the design.
PREPARATION FOR DEPLOYMENT
GO / NO GO
Validate expected functionalities, configuration options, interfaces, workflow, HMI, data and knowledge bases.
Hand over to the project team to test the platform configuration.
CONFIGURATION & PERSONALISATION
Software configuration and standard content.
Personalisation of software and customised content.
Implement interfaces (HRIS, ERP, etc.).
Implement Cloud options (multi/single tenant, database encryption, etc.).
Validate availability of the platform in production, and its expected performance.
SUPPORT & CLIENT FOLLOW-UP
Full and final launch.
Lauch of support and advice services.
For each project, we implement an iterative approach: adjustment and validation of the configuration, beginning in the design phase, and often based on experimentation with the platform.
Preventeo deploys smaller or larger teams depending on the nature of the implementation (turn-key or customised).
Turn-key project team
For its turn-key projects, Preventeo deploys a team comprising:
- A business or large account engineer.
- Functional consultants.
- Support consultants.
A turn-key project corresponds to ready-to-use products and services using standard configuration options.
Option configuration and platform deployment usually take less than a week.
Customised project team
For customised projects, Preventeo deploys a team comprising:
- A business or large accounts engineer.
- A project director (who ensures availability of the necessary resources).
- An IS/IT project manager.
- A functional project manager and consultants.
- Support consultants.
A customised project requires configuration of existing options and development of further features (planned changes to information systems) to exactly meet the needs of the client.
Option configuration and specific software development (in agile mode) generally take 1–3 months, and platform deployment usually takes 1–6 months, depending on the complexity of the client (multiple sites, multiple activities, large user community, etc.).
Project teams have many different roles and responsibilities:
- Carries out tests of configured or customised functionalities before the solution is delivered to the client.
- Records and follows-up on tickets (requests / problems / etc.) opened by clients.
- Provides support to the client once the solution has been deployed.
- Advises the client on the methodology of deployment, products, options.
- Runs training sessions.
- Responsible for client relations.
- Analyses specific client needs with the IS and functional project managers.
- Ensures that available resources correspond to the client’s needs and resources.
- Follows-up on change requests from the client.
IT PROJECT MANAGER
- First point of contact.
- Analyses client’s needs with the functional project manager (new features, modifications, interfaces, HMI, cloud options, etc.).
- Validates specification with the client, plans software development and delivery dates.
- Monitors the integration of specific client needs.
- Co-manages reception (with the functional project manager).
FUNCTIONAL PROJECT MANAGER
- First point of contact with the client’s business division managers.
- Analyses functional needs with the IS project manager.
- Works with the IS project manager and the client to prepare the specification.
- Advises the client on the methodology and deployment, products, customisations and training/support options.
- Ongoing monitoring of the project at the functional level.
- Co-manages (with the IS project manager) reception.
- Ensures availability of all necessary resources.