- Centralisation of actions from all platform software within the same interface.
- Implementation of remedial, corrective and preventive measures for improved risk management.
- Facilitation of action follow-up by workflows customised to the needs of the company.
- Reliability of information.
- Time saving in reporting and follow-up.
- Simple results sharing and dissemination.
Managementeo® is designed to be used in different business processes. Our business-orientated software offers turnkey implementation, or bespoke customisation to specific customer needs. The simple and intuitive interface and functionality of this software provides immediate usability.
The software enables administration of actions arising from all risk management processes (regulatory compliance, risk analysis, incident reporting, audits, etc.) via a single interface. The action plan can be configured by level of organisation to adapt the interface to user needs. Business-specific decision support criteria can be created to define priorities for actions. Preventeo also offers importing of existing action plans to facilitate information system changes.
This tool can be used to automatically alert those responsible for actions and to validate the actions via a workflow that can be customised to the needs of the company. The company can define several user profiles involved in the action processing circuit. Users can define several types of actions (remedial, corrective or preventative) so that they are best suited to the objectives.
The action plan is synchronized with all Platform software. Updating an action in the action plan allows real-time updates of the evaluations carried out, guaranteeing better risk control and better analytical consistency.
Action plan configuration according to company-specific decision support criteria.
Import of existing action plans.
Synchronisation of action plans across all Platform products.
Validation of actions via a configurable workflow.
Real-time monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Action plan configuration (display, automatic filtering, etc.)
- Setting of decision support criteria
- Setup of alerts and notifications
- Workflow and action status configuration
- Setup of user profiles for those involved in action processing
- Definition of remedial, corrective or preventive actions according to specified objectives
- Definition of managers and initiators for actions
- Action tracking via implementation of a workflow customised to the company
- Insertion of supporting documents
- Reminders for managers of actions with elapsed deadlines
- Closure of completed actions
- Publication of consolidated reports at all levels of the organisational repository
- Scoreboard and key performance indicator monitoring