- Identify and assess exposure to risk factors.
- Allow traceability of exposures to risk factors.
- Communicate individual exposure data between institutions.
Contribute to the reduction of workplace stress or strain and exposure durations.
- Save time in assessment procedures.
- Reduce the risk of errors in duration exposure calculations.
- Save time in creating exposure forms.
- Simplified sharing and dissemination of results.
Expositeo® is designed for use in different business processes. Our business-orientated software offers turn-key solutions or bespoke implementation for specific customer needs. The simple and intuitive interface and functionality of this software provides immediate usability.
Interfacing with human resources information systems (HRIS) allows regular retrieval of the list of employees present in the company. Work time data are also used to accurately assess duration of exposure (days and hours worked, exposure periods, occupancy rates, etc.).
The software also offers cross-referencing of HR positions with the work units defined in the Single Document (uniform exposure groups, workstations, trades, sectors, etc.). This correspondence matrix enables automation of employee assignments.
This tool makes it possible to identify work situations exposing employees to stress or strain. This identification is based on the hazardous situations observed during occupational risk analysis. Automated filtering allows identification of the risk factors for stress or strain in each work unit.
Each hazard is evaluated on the basis of defined thresholds. An evaluation of exposure intensity and duration is carried out for each work unit. Using the interfaces established with HRIS, this evaluation is then individualised to account for the days and hours actually worked by the employees.
Finally, the software has been designed to establish and archive individual exposure forms, guaranteeing the traceability of each employee’s exposure. Data can be extracted for input into other information systems.
Ability to identify and evaluate hazards on the basis of occupational risk analyses.
Assessment of the duration of exposure using actual working hours of employees.
Provision of essential for occupational health.
Concordance between HR positions and work units.
HRIS interfacing allows periodic import of individual data.
Automated publishing of exposure forms.
Export of data related to stress and strain.
- Interfacing with HRIS for up-to-date staff lists (permanent contracts, fixed-term contracts, temporary workers, etc.).
- Accounting for hours and days actually worked by each employee.
- Automatic assignment of employees to exposure groups, workstations or sectors defined in the occupational risk assessment.
- Calculation of exposure duration from time actually worked.
- Regular updates of HR data.
- Assessment of work situations exposed to hazards.
- Awareness of situations of multiple exposures.
- Calculation of exposure percentages for each position.
- Identification of preventive measures implemented.
- Calculation of exposure level for each position.
- Publication of individual exposure records.
- Identification of employees exposed to single and multiple hazards.
- Extraction of raw data.
- Downloading of consolidated reports and tracking of performance indicators.
AVAILABLE MODULES BY SECTOR
|BUSINESS SOLUTIONS||AVAILABLE MODULES||DESCRIPTION AND PROPOSED DELIVERABLES|
|Occupational health & safety||Risk exposure assessment||Evaluation of working conditions, job description,
individual exposure form, identification of employees exposed to stress and strain, etc.