- Conduct internal audits.
- Publish audit reports.
- Manage improvement action plans.
- Uniformity and accessibility of all documents related to the audit.
- Digitisation of audits.
- Simple sharing and dissemination of results.
- Mobility solutions.
Maturiteo® is designed for use in different business processes. Our business-orientated software offers turn-key solutions or bespoke implementation for specific customer needs. The simple and intuitive interface and functionality of this software provides immediate usability.
The software is fully configurable and suitable for all types of audits (internal control, quality audit, field measurements, computer security audit, financial audit, security checks, etc.). An administrative space allows you to define your data entry forms and set your own calculation methods (score definitions, weighting, mean, etc.). Some inspection points may be subject to mandatory requirements.
The software also allows you to build your audit plans by identifying planned control points, audit campaign facilitators, deadlines and objectives etc. All participants in an audit can communicate within a single platform. Mobile staff can enter information directly from the field using mobile devices (PDA, Pocket PC).
This tool ensures the uniformity and accessibility of all documents related to the audit (audit plan, non-conformity report, audit report, action form, etc.). Facilitators can incorporate photos from the field and attach them to their audit reports. After validation, the recommendations feed directly into an action plan.
The software also provides consolidated audit reports. Targeted indicators enable regular monitoring of overall entity function or of specific activities.
Configuration of audit matrices and data entry forms.
Definition of audit plan, simplified by themes.
Definition of objectives, planning of tasks and facilitators.
Monitoring of progress in line with the audit programme.
Validation of completed audits.
Production of audit reports and performance indicators.
Validation of audit recommendations and definition of appropriate action plans.
- Structuring of the organization into cohesive entities (activities, processes, buildings, sites, etc.).
- Definition of objectives (number of audits carried out, number of recommendations issued, etc.).
- Development of audit program (themes to evaluate) and planning of controls (deadlines).
- Definition of facilitators.
- Identification of milestones and setup of alerts.
- Implementation of audits in line with the defined program (audit matrices).
- Data entry and photo insertion.
- Definition of recommendations.
- Implementation of a customised validation system for actions.
- Archiving of data and completed audits.
- Customized audit reports in HTML, DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF.
- Data consolidation consistent with the defined organizational repository.
- Trend charts and monitoring of performance measurement indicators.
- Extraction and distribution of action plans.
AVAILABLE MODULES BY SECTOR
|BUSINESS SOLUTIONS||AVAILABLE MODULES||DESCRIPTION AND PROPOSED DELIVERABLES|
|Corporate social responsibility||Social responsibility audits||CSR audits, ISO 26001 audit|
|Human resources||Workforce audit||Corporate climate audit, psychosocial audit,
turnover audit, ISO 30405, etc.
|Occupational health & safety||Audits relating to occupational health & safety||Safety reporting, internal safety audit, RPS diagnostics,
safety policy self-assessment, OHSAS 18001, etc.
|Property – public establishments||Building audits||Internal fire audit (insurance regulations),
electricity (safety certificates), etc.
|Energy efficiency||Energy performance audits||Energy audits, ISO 50001 audit|
|Environment||Environmental audits||EMAS eco-audit, ISO 14001 audit, etc.|
|Industrial safety||Internal audit||ISO 28000, internal repository for production
network design, operation and maintenance, etc.
|Security||Safety policy self-assessment||ISO 34001, basic safety rules,
AIEA safety standards, etc.
|IT security||IT risk audits||IT security audits, ISO 27001,
ISO 22301, ISO 15408, ISO 31000, etc.
|Food safety||Food safety audits||Audit HACCP, FSSC 22000, ISO 22001, IFS, BRC, etc.|
|Quality||Quality audits||Internal inspections, ISO 9001, ISO 10006, etc.|