Structure the use of all Platform software to your organisation
Consolidate results according to the defined organisational structure
Configure user profiles and permissions
Simple collection, sharing and dissemination of results
Organisateo® is designed for use in different business processes. Our business-orientated software offers turn-key solutions or bespoke implementation for specific customer needs. The simple and intuitive interface and functionality of this software provides immediate usability.
The software can be set up to reflect the company’s organisational structure. Preventeo also offers an interface with the information systems hosting the organisational repository. Structuring is entirely in the hands of the company, and this tool provides the flexibility for division into “n” levels. This can be done by geographical entity (e.g. subsidiary, region, site, building), by functional entity (e.g. activity, trade, etc.) or by process. A “mirror” organisation can be defined when several business solutions are used, thus ensuring integrated risk management.
This tool offers a high degree of structural flexibility by allowing data related to the structure to be redistributed in the event of any organisational changes. Updates are backed up and archived to guarantee the traceability of the information.
Elements can be assigned to the defined levels of organisation. This may include data related to employees, equipment, facilities, etc. Interfacing with information systems allows the data to be retrieved periodically and assigned automatically to the organizational repository defined in the Platform. These data are used in particular to calculate individual exposures, analyse the causes of incidents, carry out monitoring plans and suggest routes to improvement.
This software also allows the configuration of profiles, rights and users of all Preventeo software used within this organisational structure.
Organisational setup in the hands of the users
Interfacing with information systems allows automatic data retrieval (organisation, employee, equipment, etc.)
Total or partial archiving of organisational structure
Administration of rights and user profiles is in the hands of the company
- Configuration of the organisation into “n” levels by business solution
- Definition of information systems interfacing rules
- Definition of objectives and contacts by level of organization
- Identification of levels of risk assessment, incident reporting, audits, etc.
- Implementation of a “mirror” organization for integrated structures
- Import of user accounts
- The organizational repository can be updated by authorised users (adding, modifying, moving and deleting levels)
- Information systems interfacing enables automatic retrieval of data related to the organisation, employees, equipment, etc.
- Archiving and retrieval of deleted levels
- Updating of user profiles and permissions
- Exporting of the organisation to XLS
- Extraction of user-related data and Platform usage statistics
- Extraction of data related to employees, equipment, etc.