Monitoring & Compliance Focus: WORKFORCE
Reglementeo® SOCIAL allows the management of group, business and institutional agreements in a single, centralised and SaaS-based database, while harmonising them with legal and regulatory texts and industry agreements.
Management of internal agreements
- Benefit from a clear, centralised and up-to-date basis for your internal agreements and legal and conventional texts
- Automatically and in real-time determine the perimeter of signed texts and/or those applicable to each organisational entity
- Receive notifications of new applicable texts, new texts adopted within the group, and texts approaching expiry
- Using a multi-criteria search engine, simply identify provisions of internal agreements affected by new legal, regulatory or conventional provisions
- Draw up lists of social obligations applicable to given situations (comparison of legal, industry and internal provisions to establish an audit framework for the applicable rules)
- Verify compliance of internal agreements and business practices based on a customised audit trail
- Use reporting and action plans associated with compliance assessments
- Manage customised regulatory and specific social indicators
- Track the history of previous agreements/amendments and changes in the organization over time
- See measures of decision aids by themes and companies (benchmarking agreements, trade union agreements, etc.)
- Ensure cohesion of actions and negotiations within the group
- Diagnose anomalies that may give rise to legal uncertainty in internal agreements (failure to respect negotiation procedures, detection of “missing” actions, ambiguous wording, etc.)
- Labour codes, national interprofessional agreements, etc.
- Collective, national and local branch agreements, extension notices, draft agreements and notices, etc.
- Group, business and establishment agreements
- Interpretative notes on internal agreements, etc.
- Agreements of methods, minutes of disagreement, etc.
- 250 themes
- 1,000 texts